Last Updated on 06-10-2022
1. At Plaeup, we offer a 30-days no questions asked return/exchange of the Merchandise, provided the Merchandise is unused, undamaged, clean, with the original tag/label and packaging intact along with the proof of purchase. The 30-day window will apply from the date of delivery of the Merchandise. If you wish to exchange/return the product, please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your invoice number, and order details to initiate the exchange/return process.
2. All costs associated with returning the item to us including return shipping charges and any taxes if applicable shall be borne by Plaeup.
3. In case of partial return and refund of Multi qty orders ( Orders with more than 1 unit ), if cart value based discount or quantity discount has been applied at the time of purchase, the partial refund will be done after deduction of discounted amount in case the adjusted cart value after return falls below the discount criteria.
4. Gift cards, personalised products, sale, clearance, and promotional items are not eligible for a return or exchange.
5. Original shipping cost will be deducted from the refund amount.
6. Once we receive the product(s) back and verify its packaging/condition, we will initiate refund procedure for your money within 5-7 business days and exchanges will be managed on a case-to-case basis.
7. The refund will be processed to the same account/method from which the payment was made. It may take 5-7 additional business days for the amount to reflect in your account.
8. Plaeup’s decision in respect of the claim product shall be final.
1. This policy warrants any Merchandise to be free of defects in material and or workmanship for a period of 6 (six) months for non-school shoes; for a period of 1 (one) year for school shoes, from the date of purchase by the end-customer, when used in normal course. Any claims for return/replacement will be considered only if purchased from authorized distributors or resellers.
2. The warranty covers defect of workmanship and materials, (defined as any stitching which comes off, or delamination of the product, or upper material tearing off) but will not cover defects due to normal wear and tear, damage due to alteration of product, or improper usage.
3. This warranty shall not apply to: (a) cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches broken parts unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship; (b) damage caused by use with a third-party product (such as cleaning agent, polish etc.) (c) damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, liquid contact, or other external cause including force majeure; (d) damage caused by using the Merchandise outside normal course; (f) damage caused by any repair performed by anyone who is not a representative of Plaeup; or (g) defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the Merchandise.
4. Plaeup does not warrant that the features or functions of any Merchandise will meet the requirements of any customer. You acknowledge that under no circumstances does Plaeup represent or warrant that all defects in any Merchandise can be remedied.
5. The express warranties set forth herein, apply only to Merchandise sold in the authorized territory in respect of such Merchandise. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Plaeup makes no warranty, and provides no assurances, that the Merchandise will meet requirements of any applicable law, regulation or requirement of any government or statutory body outside the authorized territory.
6. If you suspect a manufacturing defect, kindly send us an email at: email@example.com, with photos of the suspected defect along with a copy of the purchase invoice. We may ask you to send us the physical product for inspection, where a Plaeup product technician will inspect the claim to determine if the condition of the product is due to a manufacturing defect.
7. If the claim is found to be a genuine product defect, Plaeup will replace the product with an existing comparable model, at Plaeup’s discretion. Plaeup’s decision in respect of the claim product shall be final.